1. What are all the products that you deal in?
We supply a complete range of medical supply and labware products including the diagnostic supply.
2. How can I track an order placed on your website?
As soon as your order is shipped from our side, we send you an email with the FedEx or USPS tracking number which can be used to track the order. You should not confuse this email with the order confirmation email as it is sent only after the product is shipped.
3. How would I know if an item is in stock?
On the product page, you will get the option to add a particular product to your cart as long as it is in stock and available for sale. In case it is not, it will be shown as ‘out of stock’ so you can look for an alternative product on the same page or wait for it to get back in stock.
4. Whom should I reach for product ordering and other related information?
You can call our customer service representative at 888-788-6588 or send us an email at email@example.com for product ordering and all the other related information.
5. What is the turn-around-time for shipping?
All the order received before 4:00pm CST are processed and shipped on the same day. Please note that we only ship on business days i.e Monday to Friday.
6. What are the shipping services you use?
We ship most our medical and lab supplies through either USPS or FedEx.
7. What should I do if I receive a wrong product?
In case of a wrong product, you should return it to us immediately. If the error is from our end, we will process full refund for all the products returned within 10 days of the invoice date. If you have ordered a wrong product, a 20% restock fee and return postage will be applied. Please note that the product should be in new condition (unopened and unused) with the original packaging and accessories, if any.
8. What is the process of returning a product?
You should call our customer service representatives at 888-788-6588 to receive a return authorization and return the product within 10 days of the invoice date. Please note that you must have a copy of the original invoice and the product should be in new condition (unopened).
9. Do you ship to international customers as well?
No, we don’t really do that. We ship to people living in USA only who place an order on our website.
10. Do you bill directly to insurance providers and government health plans?
No, we do not do that. However, we support you with the documentation process by providing the required receipts and other purchase documents.
11. What are the payment methods that you accept?
You can make the payment using all the major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal.
12. Do you store the credit card information in your database?
No, we do not store your credit card number or any other confidential information.